Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday {#12}

It's been a while since I've done one of these posts...

I'm linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.

I have been lacking in the Motivation Department...and frankly, I am just running out of things I want to wear.... Honestly, I'm just lazy at the moment.  
Maybe one of you has some awesome wardrobe advice for me? 

What inspires you???


These are just some pics from some of my outfits from July.

I tried a new format...
Which do you prefer? 
Me, ridiculously posing in my mirror or just these 
shots of the clothes?
Or both?

Feel free to comment...
Oh and speaking of comments...is it easy to comment on here or do you have to type a code in?? I have changed my settings a couple of times, but people have told me they 
still have to type something in.
Still? or have I fixed it?




Shirt - Kohl's
Jeans - Walmart
Shoes - TOMS
Bracelet - Wrist Soiree
Watch - Michael Kors
Gold hoops - Walmart (new)


Tank - Walmart
Shirt - Calvin Klein
Jeans - Ann Taylor
Sandals - Target
Watch - Michael Kors
Earrings - gift from Rachel



Shirt - J. Crew
Jeans - The Loft
Sandals - Old Navy
Watch - Michael Kors
Gold hoops - Walmart (new)
Sunglasses - Old Navy



Sleeveless top - Express (new)
Cardigan - JCPenney
Jeans  - Ann Taylor
Shoes - Petite Sophisticate
Earrings - Ballyhoo
Necklace - Lisa Leonard Designs



Did I mention I'm about to begin a new job and my 
"Everyday I Wear Jeans Days" are going to be OVER????

It's the End of an Era...on many levels.

Tomorrow is my last day here at this job....
and I may have teared up 
on more than one occasion.
I'm really excited about my new chapter...but I've worked 
here for a while, at a job I have loved.

______________________________________________

Thank you all so much for participating in my first Clothing 
Insta-Sale... I'm so happy to give a few things a new home.

Don't forget:

Tuesday, August 5th


and Monday, August 11th



Take care and enjoy each moment of today!


{and Jesus}


xoxoxo....

0 comments:

Post a Comment