Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday's Top 5 {#14}

Hello.  Happy Monday.

How was your Fourth?
Ours was quiet, but nice.
I hope yours was A-MAZING!!!

Here is my Top 5 for this Monday....

1) Home Inspiration

Well... to all my organizing, decluttering friends....I stumbled upon something that I thought was golden and I wanted to share it with you...

Lisa Jacobson over at Club 31 Women recently wrote a post about going through your stuff and finding your Treasures....
not about finding stuff you are going to get rid of, but finding stuff you are going to KEEP!



You can read her post here...


2) Mom Inspiration


$4.00 print ~ 4x6 ~ via Etsy


3) Coffee Inspiration


$16.00 via Click and Blossom


4) Holiday Inspiration

...now I know I'm taking a risk with this next one and I may be totally alone on this....

but

my heart has had a small yearning for Christmas.



5) Life Inspiration




________________________________________________


1) Don't forget to enter my Giveaway for the 
$25 Erin Condren gift card...
only a few more hours left!!!!




2) Don't forget about our Link Party NEXT MONDAY!!!!



Happy Week, Lovelies!!!

xoxoxo...


0 comments:

Post a Comment