In our world...today is New Year's Day.
It's August 1st and the boys are back at it.
I sent my husband off this morning
with a prayer, a kiss and a cup of coffee.
The last thing I said was that
"this is going to be the best year yet."
Goodness, this little life is fun.
Photo by Ericka Moore Photography
Things I'm Looking Forward To This Year
1) Glorifying God in ALL aspects of my life
2) Making Memories
3) Building on my Dreams
4) Friday Night Lights
5) Watching CHS Sports EVERY season...
Cross Country, Volleyball, Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Power Lifting, Golf, Tennis, Track
6) More Date Nights
7) Watching the Kids enjoy their 2nd & 5th Grade years...
8) Preparing Olivia for Junior High
9) Christmas, duh
10) Texas High School State Championships games being back in DALLAS!!!
11) Bergan & Kase's Wedding <3
12) Celebrating Presleigh's 1st Birthday
13) Visiting Baby Judah
14 ) Fall Weather
15) Seeing pics of the #KeysSeasonalMantel
16) Rhett's SENIOR year
17) Hopefully, selling our home in Quanah
18) Working on my Dreams some more
19) Celebrating 5 years of Marriage
20) Letting Go
21) Gilmore Girls on Netflix
22) Being Selfless instead of Selfish
23) Filling that jar up with Marbles
24) Living a Life Free of Fear
25) Spreading Love, Not Hate
Happy Monday, Friends.
May it be filled with love & laughter.