Friday, July 18, 2014

The One with My First Insta-Sale!



Well, it is that time again.  Time that I go through all of the kids' clothes (and a few of mine) and sell the ones that no longer fit... Time to get ready for that annual School Shopping Trip!
This year instead of selling them on Ebay I thought 
I would give an Insta-Sale a try...
so starting Tuesday, July 22 my sale will start and last until Tuesday, July 29th.

If you want in on the sale, follow my new IG account!

______________________________________________________

Today, my Pat on the Back goes to Jason Sims! He works hard everyday to take care of our family.  Today was no exception ---- our yard looks so awesome because of him.  
Jason, I enjoy each and everyday with you.
Thank you so much for loving us!!!

#projectpatontheback
#redheadramblings

0 comments:

Post a Comment