Friday, May 2, 2014

The One with Our New Puppy


Meet the newest member of our family, Tripp.


A sweet little lady came to our door one day and asked if we had lost a dog.  Then I am not certain how the entire conversation went....but I looked up from my desk and saw this.





My husband holding a little puppy and saying... Ummmmm.
He said something about the lady pushing the puppy into his arms, but I bet there was a little more grabbing and a little less pushing....
Because look at that smile.  This man loves him some dogs....of all kinds.  
I see him with a dog and instantly think of... 



What are little boys made of?
What are little boys made of?
Slugs and snails
And puppy-dogs' tails,
That's what little boys are made of.




Jonah and Olivia of course love him. 


At first I didn't want to name him Tripp because we have a little cousin by that name...but once I attempted to go up our stairs only to find him under my feet every single time....I understood how my husband came up with his name.  So... Tripp it was.


Just look at them....pitiful ;)




0 comments:

Post a Comment