Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday's Top 5 {#8}




Happy Monday!!
Here are my Top 5....

1) Budget Inspiration


I am a bit of a numbers nerd and over the years I have tried many, many budget ideas, spreadsheets, softwares and apps.  This is my go to these days and I love it!!! 
It's free! It tracks your budget and your spending!!!
If you like Dave Ramsey's plan it is similar to that, but this is all done online!




Questions? Just email me...


2) Home Inspiration

Are any of you fans of essential oils? I am! 
One of my favorite wedding gifts was a set of essential oils from a sweet, generous girl...

Here's a fun idea!



3) Fitness Inspiration



4) Travel Inspiration

Are you already making summer vacation plans? Here is a list of 100 fun places to take your kids in the USA!!!



5) Laughter Inspiration

For all of my fellow Friends Fans...




Also, remember last week when I co-hosted the Kids Summer Activities Link Party? Well, Keri from Living in This Season, has compiled a list of ALL of the activities!! 
You can find the list HERE!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment