Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The One with Encouragement

Last night when I came home from the banquet and sat on the couch in my numbness... with the desire of wanting to be a better wife and a better mom.... I found these words on A Holy Experience...



*In a world of reaching, how do you rest? In a culture of numbers how do you kneel? In a world of ladders how do you go lower?

*The whole world could compete to be heard and esteemed and known and get ahead. She didn’t have to. She could breathe deep and feel all of her filling with this calm sea of peace.
*You can give up the need to compete in the world — when you accept being complete in Christ.
*She needn’t be heard…. because she was known.

To read the entire post go here...

____________________________________________

I was having one of those moments where I knew I needed to step away from this world and just be filled with God's Word.... I needed to forget about myself.  

Do you ever have those moments? 

Sometimes I get frustrated with myself when I start to get a little lost in this world and in my own selfish needs... but these words help.  These words remind me that I already have everything I need....I can be complete in Christ.

Life is good.

_____________________________________________

QHS Sports Banquet

You are pretty much my favorite of all time in the history of ever.  





0 comments:

Post a Comment