Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday {#2}


Welcome back to What I Wore Wednesday...
I am once again linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.
If you are a little bit bored, brave and just trying to breath life into your wardrobe again....link up with us and share your weekly outfits!
First of all....thank you ALL so much for your sweet comments.  Most of you said...I'm too hard on myself....and maybe that is true...but I would still like to update my wardrobe and put a little more thought into what I'm wearing each day.  I hope that these blog posts will help me do just that.  I still have some work to do....but I have found myself thinking a little more about what I'm going to wear.  

Let's get to it.

Friday - Regional Track Meet [PUHA]

Here it is...The Shirt.  
I wore it.  Mostly under a jacket...but I wore it.


I apologize for the poor quality of my photos.  One day I will own an awesome DLSR.  

We stayed at a hotel in Levelland on Friday and Saturday.
I'm so proud of our kids that participated.  We had 4 freshmen, 2 sophomores and 3 juniors.  They all had great seasons!!!


Pants - Adidas
Shoes - Under Armour (last year's Mother's Day gift)


Jason has dubbed this the "Tara Pose."  
hahahahaha


My well-loved black jacket - Walmart


Friday - Dinner after the Meet


Shirt - Kohl's (new)
Jeans - Walmart whoop!... 
I even hemmed them myself by just cutting them...
don't judge me Mary Alice...I still love you and you're my go-to girl)
Shoes - Old Navy



Sunday - Birthday party


Shirt - I got it from my Mama ;)
Jeans - Walmart
Shoes - Target
Watch - Michael Kors



and here with my usual ... a cardigan.

Oh, hey messy bed.

Gold cardigan - TJ Maxx


Monday - Work, Playoff Baseball Game, T-ball Game

[sidenote:  Jonah had a triple and a single & Quanah run-ruled Wellington 10-0 and placed 2nd in our District.  You go, Boys!]


Sweatshirt - J. Crew
Jeans - Walmart
Shoes - Target
Necklace - Lisa Leonard Designs
Earrings - gift from my cousin, Rachel 
Watch - Michael Kors



Tuesday - work


Shirt - Kohl's
Jeans - The Loft
Shoes - Target
Necklace - Lisa Leonard Designs

Today even Jonah wanted in on the picture taking....


I swear this kid owns around 6 batman shirts.  He loves him some Batman!!!


Here's Olivia...the natural poser.


Shirt [I wish I could get one in my size :) ] - JCPenney
Capris - JCPenney
Shoes - Zulily

Here is just a close up of my shirt...I wanted you to see the lace detail.


Well, that's it, folks.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment