Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday's Top 5 {#3}

My weekend went by too fast...how about yours?

Here are My Monday Top 5 .... 

1) This Book comes out on April 29th and I cannot wait to get my hands on it! I have followed The Nester's Blog for years.... Love her style, her sense of humor, her outlook on life and her heart! Follow her blog here...

book

2) This classic Dude Perfect video:::  Johnny Football Edition 


 By the way.... Who is ready for the NFL Draft on Thursday, May 8??? Where will Johnny Football be playing next season?!?

3) What are the first four words that YOU see?

 Passionate, Loyal, Sweet, Happy


Mine were:::  Loyal-Passionate-Courageous & Love

4) First Timer by Essie - a perfect Spring color

first timer ~ fresh, fun,& fabulous mint green. this is a hot new color..... I LOVE IT!
Buy it here...

5) This seems totally doable for a beginner like me :)

Runner beginner plan basically couch to 5k but put so so sooooo much simpler lol

I hope each one of you has a fabulous week!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment