Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The One with Stitch Fix #2

I have finally figured out a way to get my photos from my phone and to my blog.  Google Drive has become my new best friend.  I am still having issues with my laptop.  I think it is time to invest in something new.

Well, my fellow Stitch Fix Lovers....here is my Stitch Fix #2.  It was even more awesome than #1.  I loved all of my items except for one of them.  Can you guess which one? 


1) Leona Tonal Chevron Print Cross-Front Dress - Under Skies




2) Kieraly Heart Print Short Sleeve Blouse - Daniel Rainn



3) Klara Embroidered & Striped French Terry Top - Pomelo



4) Ivy Tulip Print Tab Sleeve Blouse - Pomelo



5) Rosie Cinched Waist Surplus Jacket - TCEC

Photo


Can you guess which item I didn't keep? 

It was #3...that striped top.  It just wasn't me.

Have you tried Stitch Fix yet? It is a lot of fun and no hassle at all!!

Click on the link below to sign up....







0 comments:

Post a Comment