Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday {#10}

Hello.  It's What I Wore Wednesday... I started linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy a couple of months ago and it has been fun! Right now I feel like my closet is pretty limited.  I remember going back and looking at all of Lindsey's older posts and thinking --- she knows exactly what she likes and she wears it often .... I loved that.  I love the idea of only wearing things you love and who cares how often you wear it... what matters is that you love it and it makes you happy!! 

I have a few things I'd like to let go of and some things I'd love to add...but for now I'm trying to be patient and enjoy what I do have in my closet!

Are you linking up as well? Leave me a comment and let me know.  I'd love to see what you are wearing too! 

Wednesday - CRCG meeting
office work
church


Cardigan - JCPenney
Sequined top - Banana Republic (new)
Jeans - J. Jill
Shoes - Petite Sophisticate
Necklace - Lisa Leonard Designs
Watch - Michael Kors


Thursday - work


Shirt - Old Navy
Jeans - Ann Taylor (new)
Shoes - Old Navy
Earrings - from my friend Maryam
Watch - Michael Kors


Jonah had swimming lessons last week and I popped in to take these pictures of him.  He's growing too fast! 



Sunday - church


Shirt - Calvin Klein
Tank - Old Navy
Jeans (grey) - Ann Taylor (new)
Shoes - Petite Sophisticate
Rubber band bracelet - made by Olivia

Sunday afternoon/evening -
Grocery shopping, cleaning the house


Shirt - Canton Trade Days
It says... Your mom called and said you left your game at home.
hahahaha :)
Pants - Adidas
Sandals - Old Navy
Watch - Michael Kors


My least two favorite sayings are: It is what it is and Happy Hump Day... a while back a clever friend of ours sent me this text:


It still makes me laugh!

I hope you all have a great hump day Wednesday!

xoxoxo...



4 comments:

  1. Lookin good! I love the new sequin top! Happy day after hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute looks. I like how you pull them off! I see your Texas women bloggers button... are you in Texas? I'm moving there next month - to North Texas.

    Nell
    nellers.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, I am in Texas. Where at in North Texas are you moving to?

      Delete