Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The One with the 10th Anniversary... The Notebook

Well, I couldn't let the day get away without posting about the 10th Anniversary of the movie, The Notebook.

I can't believe it has been 10 years!!!  

I am a hopeless romantic and this movie is at the top of my list.

Luckily, I read the book first.  

The book is ALWAYS better, but this movie is pretty darn good.

The Notebook was the first published book by the now super famous Nicholas Sparks.  
It came out in 1996.

In 1998, my good friend and hair stylist, Cindy Johnston, recommended the book to me.
That fall I took off for college in Denton and packed that book with me.  
It was a book that deepened my love for reading.

I was thrilled to learn that a movie was being made.  I know I am not alone in this.  Many girls are in love with Noah and Allie and their love for each other.

Here are some of my favorite quotes:






If you've been living under a rock....go watch this movie, but do yourself a favor and read the book first.
If you hate the book or the movie...Ummm, I guess we can still be friends...
Just kidding....I can totally respect difference of opinions!


Happy 10th Anniversary to The Notebook!!!


xoxox...

0 comments:

Post a Comment