Sunday, June 29, 2014

The One with the Liebster Award


Several weeks ago, Elizabeth from All Kinds of Things nominated me for a Liebster Award....
It was such an honor!
Check our her blog here......

Let's start by me telling you what the Liebster Award is::: it's an online award by bloggers for bloggers.  It is usually given to up and coming bloggers, just who you think deserves recognition for their blog!

Liebster is a German word loosely meaning: sweetheart, lovely, darling, etc.

Here are the Liebster Award Rules:

1.  You much link back to the person who nominated you
2.  You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
3.  You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award
4.  You must create 10 questions for your nominee
5.  You must go to their blogs and notify the nominees


Here are my 10 questions from Elizabeth:

1.  What is your favorite way to spend the weekend?

My favorite way to spend the weekend is at home with my family.  I love having nothing on our schedule...but that is very rare.  My favorite weekend would include watching Netflix, cooking out & enjoying my husband's steak & shrimp and catching up on housework (seriously!)

2.  How would you describe your sense of style?

My sense of style...that is a great question!  At the moment I'm still trying to figure out what that is.  My hope is to only have things in my closet that I LOVE.... 

3.  Who is your biggest hero?

Here on Earth...my biggest hero is my husband.  He is just the epitome of all the qualities I strive to be more like....  He is selfless - full of joy - brave - full of confidence - and puts the Lord first, always 

4.  What is your favorite holiday? Why?

I will give you my top 3...
Christmas because hello - we get to celebrate our Savior...
and I like twinkly lights.
Thanksgiving - because it's all about family & food
and...
My Birthday - I know, I know. ..but I really do love my birthday, always have.  I think everyone should do whatever they want on their birthday! It is my special day and the people in my life always make me feel so loved!


5.  What do you consider to be your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would be on a beach somewhere exotic.  Beautiful ocean waters and just being able to lounge around and read lots of books! I would never have to look at my watch or phone :)  ...I would just go and do as I pleased with no interruptions... no matter what time/day it was.

6.  What is your greatest accomplishment?

Besides my two babies and marrying a man who loves God more than me....
My biggest accomplishment is receiving my Master's Degree last December.  I worked long and hard for that degree...but I'm so glad that I did.

7.  Coffee, Tea or Soda?

Definitely coffee.  I drink it pretty much everyday.  I went the whole month of January without drinking it because I use the unhealthy creamers in it....I made it the whole month...but I was so happy to drink it again on February 1st.

8.  Fruit or Candy?

Definitely fruit.  I really like fruit...especially strawberries, bananas and pineapple.  
Now if it was - Fruit or Chocolate? 
...that answer might be a different. :)

9.  In one sentence, how would you describe your blog?

My blog is my creative outlet and is completely therapeutic for me...

10.  Which of all of your blog posts was your favorite to write? 

My favorite blog post is my very first one... 
Welcome to My Little World

My 10 nominees aren't all necessarily new bloggers...but they are new to me! I love Bloglovin' so I searched for some of my favorite words and found these bloggers that way....I chose bloggers that had fewer than 300 followers on Bloglovin'...so I thought that might count :)
Two of them (Ericka & Ginger) I know in real life...and I think they are wonderful women!
All of these ladies deserve this award!!!

I hope you enjoy these blogs as well....

Here are my 10 nominees:

Ericka from Ericka Moore Photography 
Ginger from Redhead Ramblings
Jordyn from She Who Fears
Olga from Vintage Pretty
Meghan from Cupcakes with Sprinkles
Lauren from Peace - Love - Lauren
Narci from Grace & Love
Orly from Coffee Beans and High Heels
Charlotte from Fading Tulips
Meghan from Champagne and Suburbs



and here are your 10 questions:

1.  What inspires you?
2. What is your morning routine?
3.  What 5 people (dead or alive) would you invite to dinner?
4.  What is your favorite social media?
5.  How would you describe your blog in one sentence?
6. If you go to a coffee shop, what do you order?
7. What is one thing on your Bucket List? 
8. What books are you reading right now?
9.  What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
10.  Do you dread Mondays?


_____________________________________________

Don't forget about our next Link Party!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment