Friday, June 6, 2014

Good News Friday {#1}

Just today I have heard so much bad news of things that are happening around our state, country and world that I am just so sad.  I don't normally watch the news religiously because I get so sad about stories and people involved in them.  I try to stay "updated enough" through Jason.  

I wanted to start a blog series called Good News Friday where I share some good news with you whether it be a story, a picture or a video.  I wanted to spread some good news for a change!

____________________________________________



For {#1} I wanted to share this updated video of Ian and Larissa Murphy.  I watched the original video a few years ago and was completely moved by it.  It is touching, inspiring and very sweet.  

They began dating in 2005 and in 2006 Ian was in a horrible car accident.  Larissa stood by his side and they were later married...which is included in this video.  
They demonstrate what unconditional, Christ-like love is...

Visit their website here... 


I hope you enjoy their story.









4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Very encouraging

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really depressing to hear about the state that our world is in, accident wise. Starting a blog series like Good News Friday is such a great idea, Tara. It takes your readers' minds off of the tragic happening around them. Anyway, the story of Ian and Larissa is very inspiring. I'm happy to know that they got out of that horrible experience stronger than ever. Car accidents are no joking matter, at all. Thanks for sharing! All the best!

    Sabrina Craig @ Medical Attorney NY

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was lovely thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete