Sunday, June 22, 2014

The One with Our 2nd Anniversary...

On Monday, June 16th we celebrated our 2nd Anniversary.
We have another small trip planned in September so instead of doing something grandiose we decided to take a mini vacay in Dallas.  

This is where we stayed...the Le Meridien, Stoneleigh.  It was absolutely beautiful.



Our plans were to go to the Dallas Museum of Art...but thanks to my casual planning...we learned that it was actually closed on Mondays. :)
We had lunch at Chuy's and then went to the Perot Museum of Nature and Science...we still had fun!
We need to take the kids back someday!





After our visit to the museum we went back to our hotel and enjoyed a walk around the fancy neighborhood.

We spied this mobile barbershop called Fly! 
Ingenious...if you ask me.


After that we spent some time shopping at the Dallas Galleria and then we got ready for our dinner reservations.
We went to The Old Warsaw and it was soooo good!






I love this man so much.  A day does not go by that he doesn't honor me, love me, encourage me and make me feel like I am the luckiest girl in the world.  
I will go anywhere with him.  I don't care if we are at home, at a museum or at a ballgame...wherever it is I am happy because I am with him.  He makes this life fun and full of love!


A picture of us from Father's Day...


Happy Anniversary, Jason!

It has been a blessed two years...






2 comments: