Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday's Top 5 {#13}


Happy Monday, friends!!! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! We did...we mostly stayed at home which was so nice....

Do you dread Mondays? I hope not.  I decided a long time ago that life is just too short to dread Mondays! 
If you do...I hope you can find a way to make some changes in your life so that you don't always dread them.
Now...I know you can't just quit your job or move to another state...but you can change your mindset....and....you will be surprised at how you can make big changes and still survive.
You just have to have some faith and trust!

Today, I want to share with you my Top 5...I hope at least one of them will make you smile, encourage you, inspire you or give you some hope!


1) Photo Inspiration

Here is the Ultimate Family Photo Planning Guide
Check out this post for some tips on poses, outfits, picking a photographer, frames, etc....lots of information!!


Found at The Dating Divas


2) Lady Inspiration




3) Organizing Inspiration

7 tips for organizing toys


Found at i heart nap time



4) Life Inspiration

I LOVE LUCY!!!



5) American Inspiration

Happy Birthday, America!!!!


xoxox...

2 comments: