Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday's Top 5 {#11}

Good Monday morning...

My philosophy is that life is just too short to dread Mondays!

Do what you love and love what you do!!

Here's some inspiration for your day!


1) Shoe Inspiration

Sadly, they do not have my size....but these cute espadrilles from Land's End are ON SALE...




2) Dessert Inspiration


For this yummy recipe that I found at The Cookie Rookie
check out this blog post!


3) Book Inspiration

This is what I am currently reading. Jodi Picoult nailed it.... "Electric...filled with staccato bursts of humor and tragedy."

I've heard his other books are good...have any of you read them?

What are YOU reading right now?



4) Gift Inspiration

I gave this to one of my BFFs recently. Don't you love it?




5) Life Inspiration


Have a Happy Week...

xoxoxo.....

2 comments:

  1. Love this list. I read The Fault in Our Stars last fall. Those wedges are cute! And that mug <3!

    ReplyDelete