Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The One with Living in this Season

Last week I mentioned that through this world of blogging I have met some wonderful friends.

I would like to introduce you to another one today.

Keri from Living in this Season...she is a wife and a mom of 3 little ones.  She pours her heart into her blog.  
It is filled with wonderful posts and I hope you enjoy them.  

I would like to share with you one particular post, called It is Okay Dear Mama -  She hopes that it will encourage you to live every moment to its fullest potential!!
______________________________________________________

HI, I am Keri from Living In This Season. Life is full of different seasons and I hope to encourage and inspire you to live fully in your current season. From DIY projects, to fun activities as a family, to sharing the real life moments... there is a little sprinkling of everything. Stop on by- I would love to connect with you!



To read the full post click HERE

Follow Living in this Season on Facebook
Follow Living in this Season on Pinterest
Follow Living in this Season on Bloglovin'
Follow Living in this Season on Google+
Follow Living in this Season on Instagram

_____________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoy Keri's blog....I have!

Have a fantastic day, friends :)

2 comments:

  1. That is my absolute favorite one by Keri, I featured it on my Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me series/link up awhile back. Great guest post :)

    ReplyDelete