Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Then and Now...of Today

This week I have been organizing my digital photos. This is something that I have put off for years (literally). 
While I was moving them over to my new laptop...I started wondering what I was doing on this very day in some of the past years. 
Then I thought it would be fun to put them together in a post. These are just the ones that I had on my new computer. Some of the years I didn't even take a picture from this day...and this year I only had screenshots. 

First up, is May 6, 2011. This picture is of my daughter (age 4) and I.  We were at my little cottage for a Mother's Day Tea. My Mimi, my Mom and Jonah were also there. It was lovely. We should do that again.  Olivia is wearing an Ariel gown that a sweet, little friend gave her for her birthday. ....and look at those long, wavy locks. I miss that. 


Next is a picture of myself from May 6, 2012.  Jason and I were eating at Joe's Crab Shack in Fort Worth.  I was always embarrassed when he would be snapping my picture, still am.  


This next picture is from May 6,2013. This was one of Jonah's T-ball games last year. He was just starting to figure it out.   This is a collage that Jason had made and sent me. 


Like I said...today I only had screenshots. This is one that I found via Ann Voskamp (her blog posts wreck my heart and loved her book, One Thousand Gifts). 


Well, that was fun. I will have to do it again.  It is amazing to flip through old photos and feel those sweet moments again. 

Goodnight, friends. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment