Friday, May 9, 2014

Meet the Hosts

Don't forget about our Link Party happening next week.  I shared about it here.  It starts on Monday.  Come back and share your favorite summer activities for kids.

Keri over at Living in This Season posted this and I wanted to share it with you guys so you could get to know the other hosts.

It has been a real treat for me to get to know these ladies.  I know you will love their blogs as well!!!


photobecky2
Becky at BYBMG
I write about what I wear, mommyhood, crafting, and thrifting among other things. I love sweets, all things pumpkin, sewing, thrifting (mostly for clothes), avoiding housework, and making life fun for my boys. 
 blogimagebritt
Britt at The Fisk Files
Our days consist of working from dawn until almost dusk, maintaining the land while praying for a rain and watching our livelihood expand and contract in the form of momma cows bringing babies into the world, building a herd, branding and weaning the calves and starting the cycle again the next year. We have been blessed with the opportunity to work hard in good weather and bad in order to care for God’s land while providing a life a bit more simple than most for our children. Here’s to a life less ordinary and a faith dependent upon abundant mercy.
photodenise1
My blog will be ever-changing, just like me and my life. I will focus on things that inspire me and things of which I am grateful. In this fast paced, always on-the-go, running-late world of mine- this blog is my (and hopefully your) breath of fresh air.
Blog Headshotelis
Elizabeth at All Kinds of Things
From recipes and DIY projects to organizational tips and thoughts on faith and parenting, my blog includes “all kinds of things” that will encourage readers in their day-to-day journey!
 keribl
My hope is to inspire others to live presently in the season they are in. Join me as I share ways to have fun with your kids at home, pinterest projects, organizing, and much more.
katieq
Katie at The Lane Above
I love to share pieces of my heart through my perspective on life, faith, marriage, & motherhood, with little bits of beauty & inspiration scattered throughout. My hope through it all is that you are encouraged to: “Above all love deeply, for it is love that covers a multitude of sins.”
beckyphoto
Sarah at Abiding in Grace
I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter, and friend. I write about what God is teaching me in the everyday trials and joys of life. I love books, music, poetry, and art. I also enjoy coffee, spring rain, my Kindle, writing, tulips, the first snow, a baby’s laugh, pretty dresses, dimples, and a host of other things.
tara
I am… Jason’s Girl {For Like Ever}. Mama to Two Little Treasures. A Hopeless Romantic. Pinterest Addict. Daydreamer with a Long To Do List. Lover of Coffee. Saved by Grace. Living Simply. Proverbs 31 Wannabe. Encourager of Hope.
Make sure and stop back on Monday and link up your great summer activities! It will be the perfect time to fill in your Summer To Do List!!!
linkbutton2

0 comments:

Post a Comment