Friday, November 7, 2014

The One with the Fisk Files

I would like to introduce you to another blogging friend... Britt from The Fisk Files.

She has written a post called When Life Gets Messy and it 
is A-MAZING....I can totally relate.
You must read it!

Britt is just a beautiful soul who shares her heart
 on her fabulous blog.  

"We are a fun-loving, simple-living, God-fearing family raising cattle on the grasslands of New Mexico.  As a family we have served our country for eight years, worked for the President of the United States, completed a tour in Iraq, earned two master's degrees, become Catholic, and entered the journey of life called parenthood."
{from her About Me page}




She is a proud wife and a mother of four... please visit her blog and read her posts.

Read the FULL the post here...

Follow The Fisk Files on Pinterest
Follow The Fisk Files on Bloglovin'
Follow The Fisk Files on Instagram
Follow The Fisk Files on Facebook
_________________________________________________________________________________

Just a few things...


If you are trying to make healthier decisions...and need some encouragement,
follow my fitness adventure on Instagram -------> @mcs_myfitnessadventure
It's not perfect, but definitely real....
One day at a time, one pound at a time.

-------------

Do you have prayer requests that you would like myself and others to pray for?
I would be happy to add them to the Prayer List
I believe in the power of prayer.
Email me your requests to mrscoachsims@gmail.com

-------------

Do you have good news that needs to be shared?
I would much rather share good news than negative stuff...
Please email me your story and I would be happy to share it on my blog!
Email me at mrscoachsims@gmail.com

-------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment