Friday, August 8, 2014

Good News Friday {#8}

Today the good news is that in 3 short weeks, we will be sitting in the stands under the Friday Night Lights watching the Fighting Quanah Indians.

It cannot get here soon enough!!!


If football were to have a Bible it would be this magazine::


Dave Campbell's Texas Football 




This is the magazine that we searched for in many towns for many days!

Then we FINALLY found Coach Sims his own copy at a Walmart 30 miles away.
I told him I was going to email Dave Campbell myself and get on the early mailing list for life. 


They have picked Quanah to win District this year.





Look at those Indians ------> Stat Leaders & Offensive MVP



and they listed us as one of the Five Dark Horses....




I know these guys have been working hard all summer and now that Two-a-Days have started they are working even harder! 

When these seniors were freshmen, Jason and I had 

just started dating.  
I have not missed a game.

I hope this year is the best year yet for these Indians.

I can't wait to watch them play their hearts out.

1 comment: