Monday, August 4, 2014

And so it begins...



As I watch my husband drive away this early morning I am filled with happiness, pride and a little bit of sadness (because I know he will be away from his family a little bit more), but mostly I am filled with excitement & anticipation.
I can't wait to see what the seasons bring this year.  
It is time to be there for the kids and cheer 
them on as they compete.
It is time to shift our focus from vacation to hard work.
It is time for two-a-days!

In a few short weeks we will be cheering for cross country kids, watching volleyball girls play for the first time at Quanah High School and will be sitting under those Friday Night Lights.

I say this often, but it is so true - Life is good.

Good luck to the coaches and the kids that are beginning their seasons today.

My thoughts are also with you parents.  It is because of you that all of this is possible.  
Thank you for raising such great kids!

...and to my fellow coaches wives
 -----> May this be the best year yet!

A friend of mine and fellow coaches wife, Monica Smart, shared this the day Coaching School started and I want to share it with you now.
"May your wins be many, may your Fall be blessed, let your prayers be plenty so you won't be stressed." 

As we say in our home --- And so it begins!! :)

xoxoxoxo.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment