Saturday, September 28, 2013

The One Where I Tell You About Stitch Fix

Have you heard of Stitch Fix? Well, let me tell you about it! It is a personal styling service.  You sign up for a free account and then fill out your profile. 
A stylist picks our 5 clothing and accessory items to send you.  They charge a $20 to your card that will be added as a credit to your order. 
You receive your box and have 3 days to pick out what you want or don't want. 
If you keep all 5 items you get 25% off.  If you don't want to keep any of the items you will only be charged the $20 styling fee....that otherwise would've been a credit.  They also pay for shipping BOTH ways!
So easy.  So fun.  So cute.
I received my first fix this week.  It was like having a Christmas surprise waiting for me to open. 


I was so excited to come home to this box!



These are some of the items in my box....








My 5th item was a pair of black, skinny jeans that I did not take a picture of...but they were great!!

If you love clothes, are too busy to shop or just want to try something new....try out Stitch Fix!
It did not disappoint!!!


1 comment:

  1. Never heard of it! Sounds great! I love the clothes you got, and the necklace is such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete