Friday, March 28, 2014

The One with the {sad, but so good}Trailer


Sooo last night was Date Night.... We went to Wichita Falls which is almost two hours away, but not quite.  It is crazy how far we have to drive for dinner & a movie.  We ate at Olive Garden which is a restaurant that we had one of our first dates at, so I enjoy going there and then we went to see Divergent.   A couple of months ago I read the book and then I convinced Jason to read it....so we were both fired up to see it.
Dinner was yummy as usual.  While we were there we worked on Day 10 of our Marriage Challenge, which was soooooo good.  Such a simple and refreshing challenge for couples.  Then we went to see the movie which was really good until the last 10 minutes.  I won't spoil it for you guys (because I hate spoilers), but it followed the book really closely until the simulation.  
The trailer below is one that came on before Divergent.  It is so good.  As I was watching the trailer out loud I was saying... "Oh my goodness.  Oh wow.  So good.  I have to read this book"  ......to which Jason replied, "You are going to have to see that without me." {it's a super sad one} The best part is the lady sitting in front of us turned around and said, "I'll go with you."  Love that.  
Watch the trailer...it's a tear jerker.


0 comments:

Post a Comment