Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Birthday Tribute...a day later.

 Yesterday was my A-Mazing husband’s birthday! Personally, I love birthdays! I think they should be holidays and I think balloons, tiaras/crowns and cake should always be involved! ….but that’s just me.  My husband enjoys the more low key kind of a birthday and since I know how important it is to honor his wishes…I keep the celebrating to a minimum.  (I did come up with a plan to have a surprise birthday for HIM next year on MY birthday….that way I can be like…What? It’s my birthday...I can do what I want, right? sshhhh!)


Pappy and Meemaw
One of the things I love about him is that he is such a family man.  His Meemaw and Pappy were extremely dear to him and I truly hate that I did not have the opportunity to meet them.  To hear him tell stories is just magical…you can feel the adoration, love and respect he has for them.  I have them to thank for so many attributes of his.  I am so proud of him and I know that they would be so pleased with the man he is today.  He has such a big heart and cares so much for his mom and his sister.  It’s sweet to see him be so protective of his family.  He has also welcomed Olivia and Jonah into his world as they did him and none of them even skipped a beat.  He is so good to them.  I am thankful to have him in this life to help raise these sweet kids with.  I pray we teach them the best we can.
Three special women in Jason's life ~ his mom, Darlene; his sister, Erleigh and his Meemaw


Jason and Olivia after ice skating at Dallas Galleria

Jason Football and Jonah after winning the Heisman ;)


Jason and Meemaw after the Archer City Ladycats
won the Basketball State Championship Game
 in 2004
                                   
Quanah Sports Banquet 2012
Photo Credit: DeLong Digital

Coach Sims in his element!
Photo Credit: DeLong Digital

Happy Birthday, Baby! I hope it was wonderful! I can’t wait to celebrate many more with you!!

I love you!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment