Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The One with Abiding in Grace

 Please allow me to introduce you to another one of my blogging friends, Sarah at Abiding in Grace.

She is a stay-at-home mom who puts her whole heart into her family and living a God-inspired life.

She wrote a really special blog post called Nothing is Wasted that I would love to share with you!



To read the FULL post click HERE...

I just love this post... so inspiring and uplifting!
I hope you enjoy her blog...

Follow Abiding in Grace on Facebook
Follow Abiding in Grace on Instagram
Follow Abiding in Grace on Pinterest
Follow Abiding in Grace on Twitter


_________________________________________________________________________________

Just a few things...

Do you have prayer requests that you would like myself and others to pray for?
I would be happy to add them to the Prayer List
I believe in the power of prayer.
Email me your requests to mrscoachsims@gmail.com

-------------

Do you have good news that needs to be shared?
I would much rather share good news than negative stuff...
Please email me your story and I would be happy to share it on my blog!
Email me at mrscoachsims@gmail.com

-------------

Congratulations again to my GIVEAWAY winners of the ebook by Davonne Parks - 
Chaos to Clutter-free: 16 Steps to an Organized Home

-------------

If you are trying to make healthier decisions...and need some encouragement,
follow my fitness adventure on Instagram -------> @mcs_myfitnessadventure
It's not perfect, but definitely real....
One day at a time, one pound at a time.





0 comments:

Post a Comment