Saturday, September 13, 2014

The One with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award


Recently, my friend, Keri @ Living in This Season nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.  I was so honored and humbled when I saw this....

Seriously, unexpected.  More than anything, that is what I want my blog to do --------> Inspire.

Thank you, Keri!!

Rules of acceptance of the Very Inspiring Blogger award:
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about me::::
1) When I was in Kindergarten we did a search for the Gingerbread Man.... (just like Jonah did a couple of weeks ago).... and I must admit I believed in the Gingerbread Man for way longer than I should have...
2) I'm a numbers nerd and I obsess over our budget...it is actually a fun hobby of mine...
3) I have 120 books listed on my To Read list on Goodreads...when will I find the time to read?? Must make the time...
4) I have been to NYC twice and I hope to return soon.... I adored wandering the streets near Times Square by myself....enjoying coffee and slipping into all of the lovely stores to browse.
5) I have over 400 blog posts that I need to read on Bloglovin', but two kinds of posts that I won't miss are Five Things and Weekday Wardrobe by Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere... she is one of the bloggers that I will be listing below that inspires me.
6) Darn I hate hate hate spoilers....and just now while perusing Bloglovin' I saw a spoiler for the Series Finale of How I Met Your Mother..... Jason and I have watched this show on Netflix and we are patiently waiting for 9/23 when Season 9 comes out.  (I'm sorry Jason....I now know her name) Ugh....please put SPOILER ALERT really really big at the top of your post...way before you go into details about a book, a movie, a tv show.....blah blah blah ok rant over... So #6 I hate spoilers.
7) Currently, my kids are patiently waiting for me to take them to our small town's Fall Festival.... and I personally don't want this blog to come before my precious family...because they are on the top of my list of inspiration!!!
...and here are my 15 bloggers (in no particular order) 
that inspire me! 
Enjoy!
1) Keri @ Living in this Season
3) Elizabeth @ All Kinds of Things
4) Myquillyn @ The Nesting Place
5) Britt @ The Fisk Files
6) Lindsey @ The Pleated Poppy
7) Becky  @ bybmg
8) Laura @ Bits of Splendor
9) Ann @ A Holy Experience
10) Katie @ the lane above
11) Sarah @ Abiding in Grace
12) Toni @ A Bowl Full of Lemons 
13) Ashley @ The Vanilla Tulip
14) Denise @ Gratefully Inspired
15) Emily @ Chatting at the Sky 
Thank you so much for reading!!!
Have a wonderful Saturday night :)
xoxoxoxo.....

2 comments: