Monday, September 8, 2014

The One with the Organized Medicine Cabinet - Link Party

I don't have a before picture to show you....but our medicine cabinet was a hot mess.  I was just throwing stuff up in that cabinet and praying nothing would fall out every time I opened the doors.

I decided it was time to conquer this cabinet....
I bought some plastic containers from the Dollar General or Dollar Gentral if you follow 
Then I grabbed my label maker and headed to the disaster area.


I divided our medicines up into 8 different groups:

Ears, Eyes, Nose & Skin
First Aid
Weekly Meds
Fever/Pain
Allergies
Vitamins
Cold/Flu
Stomach



Simple, but so much better!

Meet Your Hosts:
 Becky @ BYBMG
Facebook – Google+ – Instagram – Pinterest Twitter
 Tara @ Mrs. Coach Sims
Facebook – Google+ – Instagram – Twitter
Don't forget to check out the other posts from our Link Party!







13 comments:

  1. your organization is quite inspiring!! i have a few closets i am thinking this needs to happen in. ;) by the way, i don't think i have mentioned it yet, but i love your blog design!!! hope the football season is going well so far...i've been thinking about ya! xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey... thank you!!! i have many many more areas that need to be tackled. you're sweet... thanks, katie!

      Delete
  2. Looks great and so neat with the labels . :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! My medicine cabinet needs this SOOO bad! I'm going to take your advice and try it! Thanks for the tips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome....let me know how it turns out!

      Delete
  4. Those bins are just the right size! Love the labels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you on "All Kinds of Things." Your medicine cabinet looks great!! I have a medicine cabinet post scheduled for Thursday - it's fun to see how other people organize the same areas in their homes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Davonne! I will have to check out your post on Thursday!! I love to see what others do in their homes to decorate and organize!!

      Delete
    2. Here it is! http://davonneparks.com/easy-medicine-cabinet-organize/

      Delete
  6. I love how this turned out. I have a basket for all of ours and I am constantly checking to see what to get rid of (expired or no longer needed) or adding to it. Great organization. I am linked! Rachel xo http://garaytreasures.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/my-living-room-organization-method/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I will check out your post!

      Delete