Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The One with The Fourth - Tuesday Talk


Our last Fourth as a family of Four!
We took off to my parents' house and had a wonderful time.
The night we got there we popped a few fireworks in their driveway.
Their dog Lila chased after a smoke bomb and picked it up in her mouth.  Dad and Jason had to save her and then keep her away from it until it was done smoking.  To make it worse or more entertaining... it wasn't a regular smoke bomb, but one of the camo ones that last forever.  Dad and Jason guarded Lila like they were playing in the NBA... it was good stuff.

The next morning on the 4th... Dad made a delicious breakfast for us.  
French toast, bacon and eggs made to order :)

That afternoon we headed to Fort Worth to eat at the restaurant where my brother, Thad works.  
After a delicious meal, we took off for our Firework Adventure at the 
Fort Worth Botanical Gardens.



I had taken the kids here in 2011, but it was Jason's first time to go. 
We had our blanket, picnic basket and were ready to listen to the symphony and watch the beautiful fireworks.
Overall, it was a great Fourth.  Very relaxing and fun just hanging out with my parents.

I hope you all enjoyed your holiday as much as we did!!

xoxoxoxo....

_________________________________________________________________________________

Michelle - Grammie Time
Christina - Waltzing in Beauty
 Lauren - Simply Free
 Jess & Katie - Sweet Little Ones
Whitney - Polka Dotty Place
 Becky - BYBMG
 Elizabeth - All Kinds of Things
 Sarah - Abiding in Grace

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun time had by all. Great snapshot of you all too. I hope you received my email regarding next week's Tuesday Talk and answering my questions. If not, let me know, I'll send it again.

    ReplyDelete