Saturday, December 21, 2013

The One with the 34th Birthday...

I love birthdays!!!! Loooovvveee them.... I think every girl should adorn a tiara on that day for sure! I think you should celebrate from the moment you awake to the moment you fall asleep that night.  

I awoke that morning to a sweet chalkboard message from Jason.



I went to work and Shanna had once again made one of her world famous cheesecakes.


Then my favorite part of the day was when the Indian bus picked me up at work to ride to Claude for the basketball games and when I got on the bus they all sang Happy Birthday to me! It was sooo nice of them! Then at this time .... 3:30 p.m. we were getting ready to cheer on the Indians and Lady Indians!!!


Sweet friends gave me a gift of $$ that I was to only use in my "Louie Fund"...


This is the lovely gift I received from my parents.... Love it!


33 was a great year.... and I expect 34 to be even greater!!!!

Count your age by friends, not years - Anonymous

0 comments:

Post a Comment